Stop Mugging Grandma: news and reviews
- A lengthy review Daniel Akst in the Wall Street Journal on 12 August captures some key themes of the book:
- I apply the Campaign for the American Reader’s ‘Page 99 test‘ to the book, here (16 September).
- Quoted in the Daily Mail, 22 August.
- Interview with Amanda Vanstone, on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation programme Counterpoint (29 July)
- Discussion of the book in the Prospect podcast, Behind the generation wars, with Jennie Bristow (4 July)
- David Willetts reviews the book in the Financial Times: ‘Intergenerational warfare: Who stole the millennials’ future?‘ (3 July)
- Review by Julia Rampen in Economia (12 July)
- A mention in The Scotsman (20 June)