Stop Mugging Grandma: news and reviews
- Review by Laura Isobel Paddon of Southampton University in Ageing and Society (40:4),
April 2020, pp.921-922.
- Interview for BBC Radio 4 programme ‘OK, Boomer!’, 2 March 2020.
- Quoted in article by Melanie Wiseman in The Beacon Senior News, 2 March 2020.
- Interview on Sveriges Radio, 30 November: ‘Medverkande i Konflikt om generationsklyftan och aktivisterna’
- Interview with Grace Birnstengel of Next Avenue magazine, for the article Boomer Blaming, Finger Pointing and the Generational Divide: Where do we go after ‘OK, Boomer’?, 26 November 2019.
- Interview and debate with Bruce Cannon Gibney broadcast on the Ideas from the Trenches series on CBC Radio, Canada, 8 November 2019.
- I debate David Willetts on the question ‘Have the old stolen young people’s futures?‘, in Prospect magazine, 7 October; and am quoted in the Guardian on 5 November:
- A lengthy review Daniel Akst in the Wall Street Journal on 12 August captures some key themes of the book:
- I apply the Campaign for the American Reader’s ‘Page 99 test‘ to the book, here (16 September).
- Quoted in the Daily Mail, 22 August.
- Interview with Amanda Vanstone, on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation programme Counterpoint (29 July)
- Discussion of the book in the Prospect podcast, Behind the generation wars, with Jennie Bristow (4 July)
- David Willetts reviews the book in the Financial Times: ‘Intergenerational warfare: Who stole the millennials’ future?‘ (3 July)
- Review by Julia Rampen in Economia (12 July)
- A mention in The Scotsman (20 June)